I nearly always put my comfort before anything else when deciding what to wear. (heels are an exception for me; nobody is comfortable in heels; they look good on anyone-no matter what lol).
For example, I always like dressing up but sometimes it is hard to find a bra that doesn’t hurt, or a pair of heels that don’t make your feet hurt.
Fashion nowadays is taking a major shift and change, fashion is still about looking good but now it is about feeling good too.
Thankfully, now I can wear big sneakers with a dress (um yes please)!
2018 has been a big year for fashion trends and body positivity. It is now so much easier for everyone to dress the way that they would like to dress.
I used to dress a little over the top last year, but like it was mainly so I looked put together to other people now I have really though about what I feel great in. I wear much more casual outfits now, and I love items that are easy to create an outfit around (like dresses or basic tees). I do dress it up a bit by adding some cute sandals or wedges (steve madden creates amazingly comfy and cute wedges, i promise lol).
Here are a few examples of what to wear when you want to look great and feel great at the same time.
- Loose tops (blouses or not skin tight shirts) with shorts.
- Long, loose maxi dresses with sandals. (great for hot summer days)
- Mom jeans and a cute graphic t-shirt. (super in right now-80s trends)
- Flowy pants with a white t-shirt (super simple but you look so put together)
- For gloomy days- any denim pants with a graphic tee and leather jacket (i dont really wear this, but you might!)
These are just a few examples, literally anything that you feel that you look great in and feel awesome in, is totally fine.
Don’t ever feel like you need to dress to impress others. Wear what you feel great in!
Thanks again, for checking into today’s blog post. Im finally on break and I will be back to do more posts as often as I can! ❤