Welcome back to the blog! In today’s post i’ll be writing about the 5 must have shoes for every/any fashionista out there!
These are five different kinds of shoes, that I believe that every fashion lover out there must have in their wardrobe, all year long.
- The first pair of shoes that every fashionista must have in their closet are white sneakers! These shoes are amazing, you can wear them with nearly anything, dresses, flare jeans, skirts, leggings, you name it! Bulky sneakers are quickly making a comeback from the early 2000s, and I am loving this comfy trend. I mean who doesn’t love, a comfy white sneaker? Wear these shoes to the mall, look amazing and feel amazing (feel very very comfortable)!
- The second pair of shoes every fashionista should have are black heels. These shoes are so so so great for any special occasion, or even for any days when you just feel a little extra fancy or glamorous. Black heels look amazing with nearly every formal dress, and lately we can see celebrities like Zendaya and Rihanna rocking black heels with their street wear/ street style. Wear these shoes when going out with your group of friends, maybe to a party.
- Third, every fashionista must have some kind of statement shoe, wether they are gladiator sandals that go up to your knee, or knee high suede boots, or scrappy sandals or crazy sky-high heels, or even just a comfy yet super colorful platform shoe. My most standout shoes from my closet are probably my red leather boots, i rarely wear them but dang are they a statement. Statement shoes are absolutely great and they add some color to your weekend look.
- And fourth, you should have simple black-ankle boots. These shoes are great for the cold days of the year. They look great with ankle-length skinny jeans, some skirts and dresses, and nearly any edgy fall/winter look. Wear these shoes on a dinner date or out with the family. (Tip) Boots with a little bit of a heel may make the outfit seem a little more formal than casual.
- And last but not least, the fifth pair of shoes every fashionista must own are some basic sandals. With heel or without, up to you! By basic, I mean, simple and comfy. Color does not necessarily matter. As long as they aren’t too vibrant of color, then that would fall in the statement shoe category. Try to go more for a brown, beige, white or black color. These shoe colors are soft and does not intrude on your outfit choices. You can wear these shoes with almost anything in your closet. Wear these shoes with dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans, you can name it. Wear these shoes on a casual day out, maybe to work, to school, or maybe even for brunch. These shoes are classy and comfortable. Making you look effortlessly gorgeous.
That is all for today’s blog post on the 5 shoes every fashionista must own, from my own, personal opinion of course. I truly hope you all enjoyed this post, let me know if you guys like my fashion tips posts theme!
Make sure to check out other blog posts and give it a like, sign up with your email to receive an email whenever I post so you will always stay in the know!
Thanks for reading today’s post, see ya!! ❤